[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. f8e275b289d8314fcfa5ad66d0a8609f02c2a31e

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue May 27 08:37:57 UTC 2014

> 37a91d8 Use Horde_Imap_Client_Namespace_List object return
> fba625b Optimization: If searching all mailboxes, no need to add
> individual namespaces to the query

Same procedure as always: please stop refactoring of code while we are
in bug fixing mode for a stable release! This is completely untested
code, that now requires a new Horde_Imap_Client release that has to be
tested against stable application releases, yet another beta release
for IMP 6.2 because this is more than a bug, and further delayed final
releases for the Horde 5.2 series.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project