[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. f8e275b289d8314fcfa5ad66d0a8609f02c2a31e

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue May 27 17:16:11 UTC 2014

>> 37a91d8 Use Horde_Imap_Client_Namespace_List object return
>> fba625b Optimization: If searching all mailboxes, no need to add
>> individual namespaces to the query
>
> Same procedure as always: please stop refactoring of code while we
> are in bug fixing mode for a stable release! This is completely
> untested code, that now requires a new Horde_Imap_Client release
> that has to be tested against stable application releases, yet
> another beta release for IMP 6.2 because this is more than a bug,
> and further delayed final releases for the Horde 5.2 series.

Except this is ALL related to a single bug fix.  See:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13212#c3
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13212#c4

So this code needs to be tested somewhere.  Might as well do it right
the first time rather than having to hack a unmanageable solution,
just to back it out one version later.

Not to mention that this is way better than trying to fix in IMP,
since now we get unit tests to ensure that the code works properly.

michael