[dev] Horde_Imap_Client test failure with latest PHP

Remi Collet remi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 4 18:51:29 UTC 2014

Le 04/06/2014 20:23, Michael M Slusarz a écrit :
> Quoting Remi Collet <remi at fedoraproject.org>:
>
>>> From a quick look, it seems it is not (no more) possible to call a
>> second time the constructor, after a exception was raised.
>
> If that is the case, this is a GIGANTIC regression in PHP and needs to
> be addressed there.

I think this only affects DateTime object.

I have raised the issue on Internals.
  http://news.php.net/php.internals/74744
  http://news.php.net/php.internals/74745

Will try to follow this one.

Notice: Horde_Imap_Client test suite is also broken because of another
regression (in unserialize), which affect phpunit-mockobject... :(
(this one is already fix in 5.4+) but this have hide (for me) the second
issue...  so I discover it only now... :(

Remi.