[dev] Horde View

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed Jan 28 08:44:54 UTC 2015

On 28.01.2015 09:39, Sebastian Birnbach wrote:
> Thanks Ralf

> <mailto:lang at b1-systems.de>>:
>
>     >

>     The wiki has some first steps on building modules, on the ajax
>     framework, etc.
>

> That's what I was hoping for but what I can find does not suffice.
> For instance, an overview over RDO_Forms should be found in
> http://wiki.horde.org/Project/Horde_Rdo_Form but there is just some
> boilerplate information. http://wiki.horde.org/Project/Rdo gives me tons
> of information but I am unable to find the few bits that will enable me
> to create a CRUD form. A brief howto or some sample code woulc be most
> welcome here.

Actually, I have my doubts RDO_Forms is used anywhere in production.
Looks like some Pre-Horde4 project. Current naming convention would be
Rdo_Forms.

Having used Rdo quite a lot, I have my doubt this is currently supported
at all.

Horde_Rdo has no Forms subclass and Horde_Rdo_Forms does not exist as a
library. Horde_Form otoh has no relation to the Rdo classes.

I think Horde_Rdo_Form is a "dead project".

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de