[dev] migrating 'wicked' content from one installation to another

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:57:19 UTC 2015

Mike,

I'd sure contribute a script improvement to Horde, only the case is already
closed. I used phpMyAdmin to export wicked_pages, wicked_history and
wicked_schema_info on the one host and re-imported them on the other. The
generated *.sql files are pretty nice, it was really easy to
search-and-replace all the fields I wanted to in a text editor. The files
are also well-structured and very well readable. Re-import via phpMyAdmin
or mysql was easy, too.

The same procedure also worked well for turba. I skipped the turba_sharesng
and turba_sharesng_groups tables because I have no shared address books and
groups were not yet setup on the target system. Everything worked really
smooth, some errors were thrown but they proved to be insignificant.

  Sebastian