[dev] trean acting up

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:23:00 UTC 2015

(sorry, premature SEND, here is the full mail as intended)

Dear all,

I keep getting FILE NOT FOUND errors when clicking certain buttons in
trean.

Specifically the delete button in the bookmarks list and the save button in
the edit bookmark dialog produce errors when accessing /trean/b/save or
/trean/b/delete, respectively.
I suspected it had to do with JS as said buttons were not static links. On
the other hand, adding bookmarks, which also uses a JS add-button, works
well.

I started with an empty bookmark list so there shouldn't be a permissions
problem or suchlike.

I compared this behaviour with a different installation I still have around
and it appears the request itself is OK, at least it shows up in the
httpd-access.log and everything seems to function.

Any ideas, anybody?

Kind regards