[dev] Fwd: Problem with Horde: Guest user is not authorized for Mail related issue

Kambey L. Kisambu kambeylk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:05:25 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kambey L. Kisambu" <kambeylk at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 12:03:13 +0300
Subject: Problem with Horde: Guest user is not authorized for Mail related issue
To: ev at lists.horde.org, dev-request at lists.horde.org
Cc: jan at horde.org, mrubinsk at horde.org

Hello team,

Greetings,
I've recently upgraded my horde to 5.2.14 ruunning in OpenBSD +Nginx.

I'm facing the following issue:-
1) For some users, after login, the logs shows that the user logged
successfully but followed by "Guest user is not authorized for
Government Mailing System (Host: x.x.x.x). [pid 10705 on line 324 of
"/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]"

That user also get error "502 Bad gateway " if he try to open the
specific email.

I thought its session related thing and after goggling, i set my
configuration as suggested to:-
 $conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] = false;.
$conf['cookie']['path']="/";
session.auto_start =0; (i php.ini)
hordeauth=true; (imp/config/backend.local.php)

Hooks are also set to login with either full email address or user_id
(without domain part) and no problem in login.
Other settings in nginx templates are:
               fastcgi_buffer_size 256k;
                fastcgi_buffers 256 32k;
                fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k;
                fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k;
                fastcgi_intercept_errors on;

Kindly assist me if anyone have idea of this issue.

--
Kambey

--

Kambey L. Kisambu
ICT Officer  -   Systems and Networks
Email: kambey.lotoishe at ega.go.tz
Personal Email: kambeylk at gmail.com

Website: www.ega.go.tz

*C|EH, C|HFI*

<http://www.ega.go.tz/>

“*You Are Never Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream”*