[dev] Horde Forms

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:35:30 UTC 2016

I have a couple of problems with Horde Forms, maybe someone can shed some
light on this:

* is it possible to use the same field in different sections?
Cross-updating does not work and saving the parameter is only possible when
the right section is open.

* about 1/4 of the form elements do not seem to work as specified. What is
the development status? I'd go and file a bug for each misbehavior unless
somebody tells me that this is normal.

* example: Horde_Form_Type_date does not work at all.
Horde_Form_Type_monthdayyear does not honor the time format settings:
$myform->addVariable(_("duedate"), 'duedate', 'monthdayyear', true, false,
'', array(null, null, true, '%Y-%m-%d', '%Y-%m-%d') );

* another thing: I'd like to offer a choice of about five colors to pick
from. The colorpicker is clearly overdone for this. Any chance to color the
fields of a Horde_Form_Type_choices element?

Kind regards

  Sebastian