[dev] Astra2 - UI question

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:38:01 UTC 2016

Update:

I see that Astral encodes the current turba URL into the link with option
'adurl'. Example:
http://
<host>/astral/index.php?ext=<number_to_dial>&adurl=%3Fsource%3Dlocalsql%26key%3DbWl_yYlDsuhRW198cYjhiw5

The code in index.php does the backend communication and then effectively
redirects to this turba address.
However, Turba displays contacts in tabs (called sections) and the active
tab is not encoded in this address.
The tabs are triggered through a JS function on the page.

It seems like the Turba UI was changed since Astral was designed (in H3
days, about 2009) and this bit was kind of forgotten.

Before I file a bug/RFE: does anybody have an idea how to complete the
redirection?

Thanks

  Sebastian