[dev] Whups: how to set responsible groups

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 12 07:46:05 UTC 2017

Zitat von Sebastian Birnbach <birnbacs at gmail.com>:

> A user with "assign" permissions can assign a ticket to a user or group.
>
> A user with "admin" permissions may edit the list of assignable users under
>   Admin -> Edit the users responsible for this queue.
>
> But where is the list of assignable groups administrated? Two groups show
> up for me, the combination of which does not match any permission I can see
> in the admin console.
>
> Kind regards
>
>   birnbacs

Without looking at the code, I assume that it works the same with any
group permissions throughout Horde. You can assign to groups that you
are a member of yourself, unless explicitly allowing assignment of
permissions to any avalable group in the Horde group (or share)
configuration.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project