[dev] Whups: removing Mytickets block

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:40:39 UTC 2017

I wish to remove block Mytickets from whups for my user but the trash icon
is not displayed.

The default layout for whups is set in file whups/mybugs.php, lines 22-35.
For authenticated users, unless they have other preferences, blocks
Mytickets, Myrequests and Myqueries. I can comment out the line that enters
Mytickets and create a new user who does not have the Block in question.

I felt that it should be possible to remove the Block for existing users so
I navigated to the URL for editing (behind the little pencil button), only
with "action=removeBlock" instead of "action=edit". The Mytickets block
came off right away. I could reproduce this behaviour so it is probably not
a permissions problem.

A happy little bug maybe?