[dev] starting a dynamic view application

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 27 07:47:06 UTC 2017

Zitat von Sebastian Birnbach <birnbacs at gmail.com>:

> All,
>
> I am redesigning an application I previously wrote to get a better
> integration of Horde apps like imp, nag and turba. The plan is to start
> over with an empty application and work from there.
>
> I started with Ralf Lang's boneyard application (
> http://www.ralf-lang.de/2015/12/16/boneyard-a-barebone-horde-dynamic-view-app-based-on-skeleton/)
> but instantly ran aground. Ralf sets out from a certain dev setup and
> dabbling seems dangerous (EMPTYING old web directory...)
>
> My dev system is not ready for such total-resets and all I am interested at
> this time is a blank Ajax stub application. Any clues?

Unfortunately Skeleton doesn't have such a dynamic example interface
yet, though adding one is a good idea. For now you probably need to
start with some existing ajax interfaces. It doesn't have to be the
rather complex IMP or Kronolith, but Hermes or Ansel have dynamic
interfaces in Git master too.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project