[dev] Session issues since php 7.2

SSRI ssri_abo at u-paris2.fr
Fri Jan 11 13:19:24 UTC 2019

Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> if I understand http_login script correctly, it assumes if you got
> behind the http-level auth using the auth header, the supplied auth_user
> and auth_pw must be valid to login in.
>
> This is similar to using the auto driver and providing
> $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] as username,
> $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW'] as password.
>
> Do you experience the same issues in a lab environment using the
> original, unmodified http_login?

No. Unmodified http_login works fine ( using it as alternate login ).

Moved Horde_Registry::appInit piece of code at the beginning of
customized alternate login page ( before code retrieving credentials )
and works fine now.

Never had issue with previous Horde_Registry::appInit location inside
customize code. Do you think this could come from PHP 7.2 that
introduced some changes in session handling ?