[dev] Session issues since php 7.2

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Fri Jan 11 06:38:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

if I understand http_login script correctly, it assumes if you got
behind the http-level auth using the auth header, the supplied auth_user
and auth_pw must be valid to login in.

This is similar to using the auto driver and providing
$_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] as username,
$_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW'] as password.

Do you experience the same issues in a lab environment using the
original, unmodified http_login?