[dev] Turba search API

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:42:43 UTC 2019

I made a 'wicked' Block for displaying turba contact information. Intention
is to print out Turba contact information for a given person.

I am looking for a way to reduce the number of returned contacts, ideally
to just one.

If 'name' = 'John Doe', Turba finds a match only for search strings 'John'
or 'Doe', but not for 'John Doe'.
Is that a bug or a feature?

I also tried searches like
  array('John', 'Doe')
  array ('firstname' => 'John', 'lastname' => 'Doe)'.
but that alsways causes multiple independent searches: as a resut I get all
'John's in one array and all 'Doe's in another one.

Any ideas?