[dev] how to repair the conf object?

Sebastian Birnbach birnbacs at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:01:04 UTC 2019

I recently installed nag and found out that my own application had stolen
one of its settings:
$GLOBALS['conf']['storage']['driver'].

(It took me a while to figure this out)

I changed my application so that it uses
$GLOBALS['conf'][dossierstorage]['driver'] instead. This side works well
again.

Problem is, I am unable to get nag's configuration hash entry back. I can
see and manipulate nag's configuration in the console and settings get
reflected in nag/config/conf.php no problem. But when I dump them with
print_r($GLOBALS['conf']) they are missing.

I tried logging out and back in, restarting the web server and even
reinstalling nag, but to no avail. I also tried setting conf values
manually
$GLOBALS['conf']['storage'] = array('params' => array('driverconfig' =>
'horde'), 'driver' => 'sql');
but such changes do not get saved.