[dev] Typescript/JS packages related to horde frontend

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed Oct 7 14:49:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

I feel code should not be hidden behind the wall if it could easily be
opensourced, unless there is a specific reason to do so.
B1 have been protoyping some apps with typescript and reactjs based
frontends for php/horde based backends for some time. It's time to
release the bits which proved stable and reusable.
First bit is a typescript client for the Horde Ajax framework.

It falls back to HordeCore (which is based on prototypeJs) if no config
is given, but it also works fine without prototypeJs or HordeCore.

Of course, we need to inject the baseURL and token some way or other.

git Code: https://github.com/b1-systems/horde-ajax-client
npm repo: https://github.com/orgs/b1-systems/packages

Some initial work was done by myself but most is Tobias Wolf's work.

We hope to release more building blocks of a horde-related
typescript/react ecosystem soon.

--

Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer