[doc] Documentation mentions a "Update All DB Schemas" but that doesn't seem to exist?

Steffen steffen-winkler at gmx.de
Wed May 7 09:29:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think I found an error in the official installation documentation here -> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/master/horde/docs/INSTALL

Specifically step 9:
[quote]
9. Create database tables

   Go to Administration => Configuration. Click ``Update All DB Schemas``.
[/quote]

Either I'm blind, I did something wrong or that button does not exist. Furthermore, if I just proceed and configure Horde via the web interface and click 'Create Horde configuration' (roughly translated), I get a stacktrace/error saying that some tables do not exist.

Link to stacktrace: http://pastebin.ca/2729566

If the button should be there, I'll head over to the general emaillist. I just need the info if that button should be there or not.