[doc] IMP 3.0 FAQ

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:28:28 -0600

> If you submit patches against the FAQ to add 3.0 (it's in the hordeweb/
> module in CVS), I'll certainly find time to apply them!
>
> -chuck

What does this mean?  Are we supposed to replace the 2.x stuff with
3.x stuff? Augment the existing stuff with 3.x stuff?  Or at another
tree for the 3.x stuff?  Please advise.

Confused,

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)