IMP 3.0 FAQ

Paul Reilly pareilly@tcd.ie
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:08:16 +0000 (GMT)

Has anyone started work on a Horde 2.0 / IMP 3.0 FAQ?
I see there is a good IMP 2.x FAQ on the website.
It seems to me that a 3.0 FAQ would be in an invaluable
resource, and stop people asking the same questions on the list
Plus it will help the adoption of IMP as we all run in to the same
problems etc.

I'm willing to volunteer to work on this. Anybody else?

Paul

| Paul Reilly                                        email: paul.reilly@tcd.ie |
| Unix Systems Administrator                         phone: +(353)-01-608-3641 |
| IS Services, Trinity College Dublin                  fax: +(353)-01-671-1181 |
| Dublin 2, Ireland                     web: http://tcd.ie/People/Paul.Reilly/ |
> Has anyone started work on a Horde 2.0 / IMP 3.0 FAQ?
> I see there is a good IMP 2.x FAQ on the website.
> It seems to me that a 3.0 FAQ would be in an invaluable
> resource, and stop people asking the same questions on the list
> Plus it will help the adoption of IMP as we all run in to the same
> problems etc.
>
> I'm willing to volunteer to work on this. Anybody else?

If you submit patches against the FAQ to add 3.0 (it's in the hordeweb/ module
in CVS), I'll certainly find time to apply them!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity