[doc] Re: [imp] removing maintenance

Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:24:25 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> Btw, Rich, who is currently maintaining the FAQ, is running out of time
> recently. Any interest to become the new maintainer?
>
> Jan.

Well, maybe.  I'm not really sure what this entails.  So what exactly does
this position entail?

I really do want to see the faq's updated.  And the help files, and docs.
And I'm very willing to work on them.  I do have a vested interest in it
as I use almost all of the Horde projects here, and have to support a few
hundred users who mostly love it but need help/docs.

I suppose if you throw titles and credits at me it might make we work harder
on the Horde stuff... ;)  Or so we can hope ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!