[doc] Re: [imp] removing maintenance

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:31:22 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Well, maybe.  I'm not really sure what this entails.  So what exactly
> does this position entail?

The real benefit is you get to deal with all of the interesting emails (or
so Rich claims) that get sent to faq@horde.org. =)

> I suppose if you throw titles and credits at me it might make we work
> harder on the Horde stuff... ;)  Or so we can hope ;)

In this case, it's more along the lines of we throw access to the hordeweb
module at you, and hope that you take care of it. ;)

If you're interested, we can set you up with CVS, so that you can just
apply your changes directly.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity