[Doc] Fwd: [dev] faq's fail xhtml checks, other stuff.

Fri, 10 May 2002 16:18:13 -0500

Hmmm... Any chance there could be an alias "docs@lists.horde.org"
for "doc@lists.horde.org" so all my incorrectly addressed messages
don't bounce?  In any case, here's the message I tried to send...

Eric

---

If you go to http://www.horde.org/faq/ and click on the w3c  xhtml
1.0 check link, it fails.  I tried to find real fast where the bad
code was, but failed to locate the file.  Anyone know where the bad
code is?  It must be in an included file somewhere, just not sure
where...

In hordeweb/faq/STYLEGUIDE it states:

> Address book:
>
>   Two words, with a space, normal capitalization. You may be better
>   off with the phrase "contact list".

But almost everywhere in IMP 3.x and Turba 1.x it is one word instead.
It is two words on the button in the compose window, but two words
almost every where else (options/preferences, horde/config/registry.php,
etc).  In otherwords, the majority of instances do not agree with the
StyleGuide.  Should we change the styleguide, or the code, to make these
things match?  The reference to "contact list" seems to only really
apply to IMP 2.x, not IMP 3.x with Turba, wouldn't you agree?

Just trying to clear up some stuff.  (Been on vacation the last two
weeks, and trying to get back in the swing of things)

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!