[doc] Re: Fwd: [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu: faq entry]

Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:59:40 -0500

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> I notice that you've been maintaining the FAQ lately (good thing,
> since you've noticed how much I've had time to do, I'm sure :-).

Yes, I've been trying to get it updated (though you may notice I don't
have a lot of time either).

> I *think* Michael's comments below are about an entry of yours. If
> not, lemme know.

No, it is a proposed new entry, which is on my todo list for the faq.
I have a backlog of about 4 questions on my todo list.

> I don't suppose you'd like to take the Official FAQ Torch, would you?

Sure, was just waiting for you to ask, since I didn't want to step on
anyone's toes.

> I don't really use Horde stuff since switching jobs, and while there
> isn't a great deal of email sent to faq@horde.org, you'd probably be
> a better recipient than I..

Fine with me.   Can someone take care of this? (switching the email address to
me)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage