[Doc] contributing umich IMP docs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:16:36 -0400

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> Anyways - AbiWord seems to be able to convert from MSword to docbook.  I
> don't really know a lot about docbook, so I can't speak as to how well it
> worked. I've tarred up a copy of the docbook-qua-AbiWord version along w/
> the html version (which has all of our graphics, and should give an idea
> of where they go).  It can be found at:
>
>     http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/docs.tar.gz

I've poked, but I really haven't had time to get up to speed on DocBook,
and I don't know the state of the docbook infrastructure. So I'm asking for
help. Brent, Anil, I know you're probably on the list, but I'm cc'ing you
just in case; you guys are the two that I know of who've at least done the
most thinking about Horde docbook docs. How do these fit into our scheme?
Do we have a current scheme? Etc...

Just trying to push this along. Liam, thanks a lot for contributing these,
again...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in