[doc] Horde user docs

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:35:53 -0500

I know someone was working on horde user docs (in docbook format I think) but
I've not heard anything for a long time about this.  I hope this is still
an on-going project, but it seems to be slow if not dead?

So, two days ago, I grabbed the University of Michigan docs, cleaned them
up into xhtml format, added sections for all the applications I use on my
site, made it site specific by removing UM references and adding references
to my site (UT/Physics, aka PhyNet), etc.

The results so far (and no, they are not finished) at available at
https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/test2/horde/local/docs/

I post this for multiple reasons:

1) To get comments, etc.
2) Offer the content in it for use in the real horde documentation project.
3) Offer to help in the real project if desired, if the project is still
   on-going.

The above is xhtml docs, but I do now a bit about xml/xslt, so I'm sure
I can convert them to a xml/docbook/etc format if needed.  But I don't
know docbook specifically, nor how the horde project was/is progressing.

Anyway, if there is any interest in any of this, let me know...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!