[doc] Hello, I would like to help.

Thomas Cherryhomes thomas@openminds.tv
Wed Oct 16 10:36:15 2002

Hello everybody.

I am a free software developer who is currently the principal of a software
development/integration company which focuses entirely on using open-source
software.

During the course of using Horde, we at the company had found it to be nothing
short of excellent, so I thought I would start helping out by donating the
current preliminary documentation we had written.

It is currently in SGML Docbook 3.1 format, and I have provided two links, one
to the tarball containing the entire build directory, and a link to the build
directory on the web..

of special interest is the output directory, where I have stored a basic output
of the SGML in pdf and html formats.

I am still working on a stylesheet internally for our company, so this output
merely shows the standard nwalsh-modular output.

I would love to work with you all in merging my content with yours, and to work
on further improving the documentation for HORDE and its various modules.

Links:

horde-doc     http://www.customercd.com/horde-doc/
.tar.gz       http://www.customercd.com/horde-doc/horde-doc.tar.gz
output        http://www.customercd.com/horde-doc/output/