[doc] Hello, I would like to help.

Wed Oct 16 04:07:44 2002

Quoting Thomas Cherryhomes <thomas@openminds.tv>:

> Hello everybody.

Hello!

> short of excellent, so I thought I would start helping out by donating the
> current preliminary documentation we had written.

Way cool!

> It is currently in SGML Docbook 3.1 format, and I have provided two links,
> one
> to the tarball containing the entire build directory, and a link to the build
> directory on the web..

I'll take a look at it asap!  Thanks!

You can see our current work in horde's cvs as the hordedoc module.
You can see my html output (probably a bit old, but none-the-less) at
http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~ericr/horde/

> I would love to work with you all in merging my content with yours, and to
> work on further improving the documentation for HORDE and its various modules.

I'll see what we can do for the user's guide.

What is your goal here?  To merge yours with ours as a public service? To
merge both ways (yours into ours, ours into yours)?  Or something else?
Just curious...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics