[doc] examples

Thomas Cherryhomes thomas@openminds.tv
Fri Oct 18 16:32:13 2002

Oops, I did a bad.. I really meant to post the former message to the list!

/me modifies his imp to put Reply to List as the FIRST option if available ;-p :-)

Anyway, you may have noticed that I started on a glossary in my SGML. I wasn't
able to finish it because I got called off on more pressing duties, however I do
think a glossary would be most beneficial seeing as not everybody knows what
IMAP is, or POP3, or a mail filter, .. ad infinitum.

can I contribute glossary material, as well?