[doc] Hello, I would like to help.

Thu Oct 17 21:02:46 2002

Quoting Thomas Cherryhomes <thomas@openminds.tv>:

> I donated the documentation so that the project could use what it needed.
> That's what free software is about, eh? :-)

Yes.  Just wanted to make sure about the copyright though.  Thanks for your
support!

> I am glad you are using parts from Nag and Mnemo (I could probably flesh out
> more in those areas), and hope that you can use pieces from other parts.

I've merged in a lot from those two, since I had next to nothing for those
modules.  So it really helped to have some good content for them.

I also borrowed about 3 lines from your calendar content because
I saw some jewels in there when I was skimming through it.

I'll have to read through the rest, and see if I can find other things
of interest.  But we've already got pretty good coverage on the major parts
like IMP and Turba.

> As far as the CREDITS file, simply list me as "Thomas Cherryhomes /
> OpenMINDS" with the email address <thomas@openminds.tv>

Done.

> Is there anything else I can do to help on the documentation?

Yes!  Is there anything in particular you would like to do???

Probably the best thing you could do would be to follow through on
what you said above:  "Nag and Mnemo (I could probably flesh out
> more in those areas)"  -- If you do come up with more for those
modules, let me know!

Be sure to look at http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~ericr/horde/ which I'm updating
almost daily with new content, so you know where I'm at and where I'm going.
Any problems, additions, corrections, comments or suggestions you may have
would be of the upmost interest to me. :)

Once again, thanks for your help!  When I find time, I'll run over your
stuff again with a finer comb and see what else I can use.  But even just
your help so far on notes/tasks was a great help to me.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!