[doc] Building docs on Windows?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 29 11:33:14 PDT 2003

Quoting Jeff Donnici <jeff at donnici.com>:

> I've grabbed the latest hordedoc module out of CVS and have it all on my
> office machine (WinXP Pro). I've downloaded the JADE and DSSSL style
> sheets, as mentioned in the README, but can't seem to make heads or
> tails of building the docs under the Windows machine.

I took a shot at this a while ago, and just couldn't get it to happen. I
didn't really *need* it, so I gave up. If you could poke at it and get us
some specific issues to work on, it would definitely be nice to have it
possible.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.