[doc] Building docs on Windows?

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Wed Apr 30 16:49:17 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from chuck at horde.org ---------
> Quoting Jeff Donnici <jeff at donnici.com>:
>
> > I've grabbed the latest hordedoc module out of CVS and have it all on my
> > office machine (WinXP Pro). I've downloaded the JADE and DSSSL style
> > sheets, as mentioned in the README, but can't seem to make heads or
> > tails of building the docs under the Windows machine.
>
> I took a shot at this a while ago, and just couldn't get it to happen. I
> didn't really *need* it, so I gave up. If you could poke at it and get us
> some specific issues to work on, it would definitely be nice to have it
> possible.
>
> -chuck

I also was never able to get this going either. I did, how ever, work out how to
get docbook to pdf/html working. Have a look at the stuff in
/hordedoc/hordeadmin/work/Apache-Mysql-Php-Horde and you may be able to reuse
some of there to get it to work. Not sure, but may give you some hints.

- Mike :-)