[doc] Wiki

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 30 06:48:28 PDT 2003

Quoting Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:

> The advantage to our current system is that it's possible for us to
> include the FAQ content in a documention build fairly easily.  The
> quality of most Wiki's export capabilities is suspect.

Right.

I don't want to completely give in to not-invented-here syndrome, but:
several Horde apps - Whups and Rakim, at least - could really use a nice
knowledge base application to integrate with, and that app will almost
certainly have to be able to generate good documentation.

So my inclination is to look at the PHP wiki-type apps out there and to
either use one as a jumping-off point, or to use the general idea to create
a Horde documentation manager/faq module.

Thoughts?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.