[doc] Wiki

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 30 09:15:30 PDT 2003

> Though this would definitely be the nicest solution (and would, together
> with giapeto and jonah, build a complete portal solution out of Horde
> components) I fear that noone currently has the time to start from
> scratch.

Right. I am actually pretty flexible now in my free time; I do want to
finish up the category stuff (mostly a conversion script at this point will
do it, I think), but after that I could focus on this a bit if we're agreed
that we want to move the faq to this kind of a setup.

> That in mind I think we should look out for a well written PHP wiki that
> has the potential to be integrated into/rewritten for Horde and start with
> that.

I agree - no particular reason to rewrite more than we have to. Though the
new category code could be *very* useful for this.

Question: how do we want to handle mirroring for this?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.