[doc] Doc tools

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 12 11:49:31 PDT 2003

> I saw Jon post this to the pear-dev list:
> http://pear.indelible.org/Net_SMTP/docs/usersguide.html
>
> I know that docbook is great, but we're not getting a lot of documentation
> written in it.

I think the problem is were not getting a lot of documentation written
at all.  Or kept up to date if they are written.

> Jon, any thoughts on using this for some Horde docs?

Which docs?

> Thoughts from others?

I'm really not sure where you are going.  I'd say stick with docbook
for major docs (user guide, installation guide, etc) and do whatever
you want for others (faq, developer docs, examples, etc).  But that is
without really knowing what your point is.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!