[doc] Doc tools

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 12 11:54:49 PDT 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> I think the problem is were not getting a lot of documentation written
> at all.  Or kept up to date if they are written.

For me, at least, docbook is a pretty high hurdle to get over to write
developer docs.

> > Jon, any thoughts on using this for some Horde docs?
>
> Which docs?

Seems like a good candidate for turning the INSTALL and docs/ directories
from apps files into content for the website, at least.

> I'm really not sure where you are going.  I'd say stick with docbook
> for major docs (user guide, installation guide, etc) and do whatever
> you want for others (faq, developer docs, examples, etc).  But that is
> without really knowing what your point is.

Your distinction between major docs and others confuses me - can you say why
the line is there?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.