[doc] Fwd: documentation help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Nov 15 12:36:19 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from barjunk at attglobal.net -----
    Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 11:31:52 -0900
    From: Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>
 Subject: documentation help
      To: chuck at horde.org

I am willing to help with documentation as well.  I have updateded the
update script to better use what is already in play and make changes to
that when a person does a CVS update.  (That's a lotta updates!)

It it not really ready for prime time, but I have been using it to keep
my version of horde up to date and have even used it to install on fresh
machine.

I like the install_packages tool that you provide....do you think we can
use that for getting Log and some of the other packages that are
sometimes missing?

I work mostly with RedHat/Fedora, so some of the script may be specific
to that...I will keep on improving it.

Mike
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe