[doc] Tying the web page to CVS

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 07:51:47 PDT 2004

I was trying to expand on the idea that when you go to
http://wiki.horde.org/ you are in the wiki but are not able to modify
the pages.  At least I am not.  Maybe that is an account thing?

So, I still think it is valid to have a section in the wiki that
provides a direct mechanism for feedback (which includes actually being
able to modify the documentation in question without actually having an
account) and having a section of "hard" documents that could possibly
display the information that is in CVS.

It is just an idea and probably has holes in it.

I think I am also missing a piece here.  The piece that directs the
vision of the documentation.  I am sure it exists, but not exactly sure
where.

I'm looking forward to helping in any way that I can.

Mike
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>