[doc] Tying the web page to CVS

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Apr 27 10:44:16 PDT 2004

Zitat von Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>:

> I was trying to expand on the idea that when you go to
> http://wiki.horde.org/ you are in the wiki but are not able to modify
> the pages.  At least I am not.  Maybe that is an account thing?

I removed guest edit permission from most pages, but the doc pages are still
guest-editable and guest can still create new pages.

> So, I still think it is valid to have a section in the wiki that
> provides a direct mechanism for feedback (which includes actually being
> able to modify the documentation in question without actually having an
> account) and having a section of "hard" documents that could possibly
> display the information that is in CVS.

I don't understand what you mean with "hard" documents and why you want to
have them in two places, but there are already open areas in the wiki and
some unknown guest already started writing some docs.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens