[giapeto] Problem generating conf.php

Rob Millerd rmillerd at rmsm.net
Wed Feb 26 23:57:05 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to setup giapeto, but cannot generate a conf.php.  I've
successfully registered the application with horde but when i go to the
CMS configuration, the default values are filled in and the only thing I
need to fill in is the root admin for the site.  But when i click
generate CMS configuration it takes me to a page where all the required
info is in red and there are no values in the textboxes.

How can I generate a conf.php or can someone post an example so I may
copy it just to get the application running.

Thanks
--
Rob Millerd <rmillerd at rmsm.net>