[giapeto] Problem generating conf.php

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Mar 7 08:03:56 PST 2003

Quoting Rob Millerd <rmillerd at rmsm.net>:

> Anyway, please try to configure giapeto, and you will see what I'm
> talking about.  Also check http://hometown.rmsm.net/horde/test.php to
> see that all the required capabilities are there.

tried, it doesn't seem to be taking any of the submitted values.

looking at your test.php, those errors on the top do not look good.
Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /var/www/hometown/horde/test.php on line 87

not sure what they mean, but it does look like your registry.php is not set up
properly. fileroot should be an apps' fileroot, and i'd guess it is reading an
app array as there but it does not have a file root defined. maybe investigate
that a bit.

as for the tokens, try setting it to sql... never used file based tokens.

marko