[Fwd: Re: [giapeto] Problem generating conf.php]

Rob Millerd rmillerd at rmsm.net
Fri Mar 7 10:00:29 PST 2003

Mark,

I fixed the problems in the test.php, turns out these entries below were
in my registry.php, which I commented out.  Do I need them?  Everything
still seems to work since I commented them.  Also I changed the tokens
from file to sql, and I still have the same problem.  The funny thing is
I was able to configure all the other applications this way, through the
configuration screen.

Any other thoughts on why I cant configure giapeto?

Thanks

/*$this->applications['server'] = array(
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/graphics/server.gif',
    'name' => _("Local Server"),
    'status' => 'inactive',
);*/

/*$this->applications['devel'] = array(
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/graphics/devel.gif',
    'name' => _("Development"),
    'status' => 'inactive',
);*/

/*$this->applications['webserver'] = array(
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/graphics/webserver.gif',
    'name' => _("Webserver"),
    'status' => 'inactive',
);*/