[Fwd: Re: [giapeto] Problem generating conf.php]

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Fri Mar 7 19:41:15 PST 2003

rob,

seems like you have some mismatched code there. do a "cvs update -PdC" in your
/horde directory to get the latest cvs code, because test.php was actually
complaining about valid code which you then commented out.

did changing the tokens fix the other configs? i think i tried to run the config
on the other apps and it failed the same way. it should not be different for
giapeto. if one works they should all.

m.