[giapeto] New site

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed May 11 05:02:36 PDT 2005

Thank you Roel,

I have a pages.html in horde/giapeto/config/templates/pages
but it turned out to be a filesystem/permissioning issue with
giapeto/config and all of its subdirs. I typically lockup all subdirs
within horde with the name config. I've re-chmodded giapeto/config and
its subdirs to allow rx access and I am now
seeing something other than errors.  For security's sake,
wouldn't it be wiser to just place all of the templates under
giapeto rather than giapeto/config?  The config subdirs
usually contain info like passwords, etc.

-mike

PS The error that I received earlier upon failure gave me a full
ouput to include my sql username and password. Quoting Roel Gloudemans