[giapeto] Help on setting up Giapeto

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 1 18:19:51 PDT 2005

Quoting Monideth Pen <monideth.pen at qicomm.com>:

> However, when I select the Web Site' --> 'CMS' Horde menu link I just
> get a blank page!

If you view source is there anything there? There aren't a lot of ways
to get a completely blank page unless apache is crashing for some
reason, or perhaps some modules are missing. What version of Horde are
you using?

> I understand that I will need to initially setup the pages up - but
> shouldn't there be some options/menu/buttons to allow me to do this?

By default there are.

> What am I doing wrong

Nothing you've said really points to anything we can address except by
guessing. You need to dig deeper.

-chuck

Quincy Adams