[giapeto] Help on setting up Giapeto

Monideth Pen monideth.pen at qicomm.com
Fri Jun 3 06:20:32 PDT 2005

All,

The source for the giapeto page:

Note: I have noticed that the install documentation mentions a manage
directory in the config/templates dir. I only seem to have a pages dir
and pages.html.dist (copied to pages.html). Could this be the  reason
why I get a blank page.

I downloaded the giapeto source via CVS. Where can I get those manage
templates files?

I am using Horde 3.0.4, Giapeto 0.1-cvs and PHP 4.3.9