[giapeto] Giapeto usage - who relies on it?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jul 23 10:12:34 PDT 2005

I'm considering doing some serious work on Giapeto (not a promise,
unfortunately, but I keep coming back to it as the place where I should
be scratching the majority of my current itches). Are there people out
there who are really relying on the way Giapeto works currently? Are
there people who really really really need it to work with php4?

I'm not averse to creating an alternate Horde CMS implementation if so,
but I don't want to create more projects than necessary.

-chuck

Quincy Adams