[giapeto] Giapeto usage - who relies on it?

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Jul 24 03:30:37 PDT 2005

At the moment I'm maintaining 2 Giapeto sites and a third is coming. @
are non-commercial, but one is.

I don't mind that the way Giapeto is working is changing, but I would
like it to work on php4. The commercial site will be running on a
dedicated hosted server running FC3. This won't change real soon.

I haven't done much development work lately (moved to another house,
very busy at work etc. etc.), but I'm willing to participate in the
effort of creating a better Giapeto (one of the things I sorely miss is
a kind of embedded workflow so changes aren't live a soon as you press
submit)

Cheers,
Roel.