[gollem] Gollem and Multiple file upload

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:24:40 -0400

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 12:13:42PM -0400, Jon Parise wrote:

> > I found one shortfall in both the software : Gollem and
> > Fileanager : they don't have the capability to upload multiple
> > file at a time. Is there a patch available to do this in
> > Gollem? Or can I add this to the wishlist of Gollem (does a
> > wishlist for gollem exist even?)
>
> For the purposes of self-education, I'll try and add support for
> multiple file upload in Gollem later on today. =)

Actually, on second thought, I'd be interested in hearing some UI
discussion first.  At the moment, we only have a single file
upload field.  Multiple file uploads will require multiple file
upload fields, which doesn't fit into the current interface at
all.

The thing to do might be to move all of the file uploading stuff
to its own screen.  Comments on that?

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)

>From chuck@horde.org Date: Sat,  6 Oct 2001 12:24:15 -0400
> For the purposes of self-education, I'll try and add support for
> multiple file upload in Gollem later on today. =)

Oooh. Cool. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the