[gollem] Gollem and Multiple file upload

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Sun, 07 Oct 2001 14:26:35 +0600 (BDT)

Yeah, I was talking about that only. We can have a link at the side of the
single upload field saying "Multiple File Upload", when clicked it will take us
to a  new page where we can put in multiple file upload filed and loop the
upload. (You know what I's talking about :)

Regards,

Zia